Top Canadian Telecom CEO Award
Is your CEO an innovator, great communicator, a visionary, socially responsible, an ultimate warrior? He or she may be one of Canada's Top Telecom CEOs!
For the first time ever, The Canadian Telecom Summit, in partnership with CCEOC Inc., is recognizing the top CEOs/Presidents in the Canadian ICT industry. This award distinguishes leaders that have truly made a difference in their company, community and the industry as a whole.
The award measures the following areas:
- Social Responsibility
- Trust & Respect
- Major Challenge
In order to submit an entry, the CEO/President must meet the following criteria:
- CEO/President/Owner must have held their current position for more than one year
- The company must have a Canadian based office/facility
- The company must have a minimum 20 employees
Awards will be presented in 3 categories: Small (10 – 100 employees), Medium (101 - 500 employees) and Large (500+ employees). Winners will be announced at the Canadian Telecom Summit in Toronto, June 5 - 7, 2017.
What the winners receive:
- Beautiful engraved trophy
- Special ceremony at The 2017 Canadian Telecom Summit – Canada's leading Information & Communications Technology conference
- Opportunity to speak at the conference
- Press release issued to various media outlet;
- Recognition in international trade publication: Telecom Review North America
- Listing on the CCEOC website
How to apply:
- Go to the "Contact" page, fill in the form with your contact information and check off the "Top CEO Award" near the bottom of the page. Also enter the name of the CEO/President being entered into the award in the "Comments" section.
Application fee for the Top Telecom CEO Award: $395. An official entry form will be forwarded once payment has been received.
Please send any inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (416) 886-7007.